Sunday, September 21, 2008

4 months

I'm so glad that many of you have been checkin up on Miss Riley through this blog! I know that it's irritating to have to create an account in order to post a comment so feel free to check out my MySpace page (www.myspace.com/itstufbnsunshine) where there are more photos or you can e-mail us at KimmieJarrett@msn.com.

So Riley is creaping up on 4.5 months and is growing like crazy! She LOVES to play on the floor and roll over and tries so hard to crawl, I'm pretty sure it's not going to take too much longer before she succeeds. She gets so excited when you let her 'walk' and takes these HUGE steps (you'll see in a posted photo before this blog), sometimes she forgets to switch legs and trips herself up but thinks it's the funniest thing ever. She has started blowing raspberries and giggles so big when they're blown on her cheek or tummy.

She's back to sleeping through the night (that got messed up while I was in the hospital) so thankfully David and I are getting bigger chunks of sleep now! We were supposed to have her most recent photos by Friday but they haven't called us yet, be sure to check back though and I'll post some here and all on my MySpace.

Hope things are well with you all!

No comments: