Thursday, July 10, 2008

2 months old today!

Miss Riley is 2 months old today! She had her first shower (mommy was running late and maybe a little lazy), she did great - just a little confused.

She also had her 2 month vaccines, I'm not sure which ticked her off more, the fact that she had to stop eating for the mean lady or that the mean lady was poking her with needles! Once she was picked up she calmed down pretty quick and when she got to eat again it was like everything was right in the world. She now weighs 11lbs 5.2oz and is 23 1/2 inches tall; the size of her head is in the 50th percentile, her weight is in the 60 somethingth percentile and her height is in the 86th percentile (gee, I wonder where she gets that from).

After her Drs appt David took her to our nephew Jake's baseball game where she was adorably sporting their team colors blue & yellow. I can only wonder if the bow stayed on her head to show she really is a girl (I thought I was going to have to thump the nurse that kept calling her him today!). I've started making hairbows like a crazy woman, never really thought making hairbows would be the most relaxing part of my day! I'll have to get some pictures posted so ya'll can see just how adorable she is with them....

No comments: