Thursday, July 3, 2008

How quickly things change...

I can not believe how lucky we are! Riley has been sleeping through the night (usually awake for about 10 minutes 1-2 times to eat but crashes right back out)! She's starting to sleep for longer periods of time each night and not only is she easy to get to sleep but she wakes up quietly and is so smiley! We haven't gotten the huge and uncontrolable baby smile yet but I can tell it's in the works! She's started to giggle and talks ALL the time, you'd think she was telling you the biggest story ever with how excited she gets.

We think her eyes have decided what color they want to be (they have been steely since birth) and they are starting to turn REALLY blue! Her hair is lightening so she is going to be one VERY blonde little girl with gorgeous blue eyes. I can't wait to see David trying to do her hair.... We actually got her a onesie that says 'don't laugh, daddy dressed me', although so far I have to say he's done a pretty good job - he even picks out socks that match!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You guys have some of the most beautiful pictures of you with Riley. I hope things continue to go great!