Wednesday, April 29, 2009

One more post for today :)

I just wanted to share with you all my other blog on Blogspot, www.jarrettcreations.blogspot.com. I started this blog for you all to have easy access to my etsy.com site, a site for all things hand made :)

I've been selling a few items which has brought in some extra cash to do some really fun things with Riley (right now I'm working on getting her into Little Gym, it will make for some great photos for you all!). My blog has links to all the items on my etsy.com site, so if you see any hair bows or know anyone that would need some custom wall letters painted for a kids room or a baby on the way, please check out my site! The direct link to my etsy.com store is www.jarrettcreations.etsy.com

Thanks for allowing me to highjack Riley's page!
Kimberly

1 comment:

RichFam said...

I just looked at the website. I am soooo impressed! You have done a GREAT job getting it all set up and looking so professional! Way to go!!!!! :o)