Saturday, May 2, 2009

Riley's 1st Birthday - almost!

Here are some photos taken today for Riley's 1st Birthday. She had a blast taking these today (timing between naps was perfect!!) and they turned out so adorable! I will post more after her birthday party next Sunday, that should be fun too!

Pointing to her piggies:Lookin' so pretty in her tutu


I love how she looks surprised, like we weren't really taking photos of her


Kabunk! Not the softest floor to land on...


Looking absolutely adorable in the dress Smoochie gave her




My most favorite photo of Riley's smile, it doesn't get any more innocent than this...






Sweet yet sporty, that's my girl! The photographer tried to give her a rose, I gave her the ball instead and I LOVE this photo! It might just be up on Auntie Di and Coach Jeff's wall already!


I hope you enjoyed the photos, check back next week for birthday party photos!




1 comment:

RichFam said...

LOVE the pics! They did a great job, and it is most evident that Riley was in the mood to be a star! :o)