Thursday, December 11, 2008

Day after surgery update....

Hi All!

So this morning on my way to work I got a, quite surprisingly, cheery phone call from my mom. She sounded great, still a little tired, but she just sounded really good. Her calling me was deffinitely a plus! She's been so drugged up the last week which has been pretty tough on her memory and ability to stay awake, I think she's really looking forward to conciousness!

Her hospital room is full of flowers and stuffed animals - I know that they have given her plenty of smiles so thanks to all of you who have sent messages, made phone calls and kept her in your prayers!

As always, feel free to call or text my cell for any information! 303-981-7004

Ooh, I almost forgot! I've had several requests for St. Josephs information so here you go, but please be considerate if you call to keep your conversations short so she can get the rest she needs and head home as soon as possible (still looking like Sunday/Monday depending on pain).
1835 Franklin Street - Denver, CO 80218 - 303.837.7111. If you need specific information like how to spell her last name or her room number I can give that to you in a seperate e-mail (for privacy reasons!).

1 comment:

RichFam said...

Oh good! I am so glad to hear that she is doing so well! :o)

We are still praying for her. Continue to keep us posted! :o)

Much love,
Michelle & Family <><